
The "tagged" is that you go to the fourth folder in your pictures and in that folder, pick the 4th picture and describe it. Matthew used to travel alot and one day I came home from work and he started packing. I came out of the bathroom to find Sabine (age about 7 or 8 months) strapped into his suitcase because he wanted to take her with him. When he'd pack, she would climb all over and get in his way. I remember not laughing at this because I thought it was mean. But we snapped the picture and I released her and got over it.
1 comment:
Aren't you glad he snapped it now? I want more pics of Sabine as a baby, please. So cute. I think you were mad b/c it was your first kid. Now you'd let him lock both of them up in the suitcase, take them to the airport, and stuff them under the plane (provided he brought them back eventually, of course)
Post a Comment