Let me see if I have that much in my Piggy Bank. Sheesh. You're demanding.
Jeff tried to get it for me this summer for our anniversary and I told him it was lame. Then oprah went off about it yesterday and I want it. I suck.
Did you find out about this on Oprah...if so I am NOT going to get you that for Christmas.
Anonymous...you're not as anonymous as you think. I wasn't expecting it from you anyway. So there!!
And yes, I did see it on Oprah.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Let me see if I have that much in my Piggy Bank. Sheesh. You're demanding.
Jeff tried to get it for me this summer for our anniversary and I told him it was lame. Then oprah went off about it yesterday and I want it. I suck.
Did you find out about this on Oprah...if so I am NOT going to get you that for Christmas.
Anonymous...you're not as anonymous as you think. I wasn't expecting it from you anyway. So there!!
And yes, I did see it on Oprah.
Post a Comment