Friday, October 3, 2008

Because I HAVE To Watch Oprah

When Oprah comes on, I put my children in their room and close the door. This is my one hour of daily sanity. Yesterday, I got them in their room, turned on the TV, watched maybe three minutes of Oprah, went to close the bedroom door and saw this:
Three minutes! Every book, stuffed animal, puzzle, kitchen accessory, and various other toys strewn about this room. There is alot that I didn't get in the picture. That took me 1/2 hour to put back together. But at least I got to watch my show. Sabine kept calling this mess her "fiesta". That's right Sabine, it was a party for you. For me, not so much.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes!! I rememeber those days...gladly our messes aren't that big anymore....except when your girls are here.:)

Paige said...

You should have left it- a bueno fiesta goes on for days...

My messy room post generated so much love that I'm never cleaning my house again. Was the it Secret Life of Bees Oprah?

Anonymous said...

This is too funny. Oh what we will do to catch a bit of relaxation

jhoopes said...

How funny! You are hilarious and it has been so fun to catch up through your blog!!