Thursday, October 2, 2008

I Get It!!!


Well, I took the plunge. I fell down the slippery slope that is Facebook. And guess what? I LOVE IT! I mean I really love it. At first I didn't "get it". I thought it was a silly way of connecting with people. I was content to just do my blog. But then you start getting more and more friends and finding people you thought you'd never hear from again and it becomes addicting. It's completely voyeuristic without being creepy and sneaky. I love being voyeuristic. I have issues with the format though. I think it needs some work. If you're not on Facebook, you should be and then invite me as your friend. I love it. I really love it. The end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I second that!! I've gotten in touch with my 2 best friends this week and I'm seeing one of them on Sunday....it's been 16 years! I'm living proof that it works. Was that good Shauna? Just trying to be supportive....it is all true though....Join us.