I went to Utah and all I got was this:
Well that and a cute sweatshirt. But really, why can't I go ANYWHERE without getting a coldsore. This one was sun/wind/stress related. Believe it or not I was in Utah for TEN days and I didn't take one picture. I took this one when I got home and can you see the poor quality? That is because I have the very first EVER digital camera that should be sitting in a glass case at some museum about old stuff. I need a new one because my blog deserves to have decent pics posted on it. So this is my post about our Utah trip. Hopefully some kind people who have a better camera than me will send me some pictures so my girls have memories of their very first Snowbird trip. Meanwhile, anybody want to name it? And by "it" I mean my coldsore. I'm surprised it hasn't told me it's name itself!
5 comments:
Please take it down. I want to throw up.
Poor you. Glad you are home.
We need more than this for your trip report. Seriously.
Your cold sores are (because there are 2):
Monster and mini-me. Gross.
I'm leaning more toward wanting them to go away than naming them.
How about Crusty 1 and Crusty 2. That really is gaggy!!
That's really two cold sores, right? Thank you for documenting them as a true and faithful blogger should. And don't make out with anyone.
Post a Comment