Friday, June 20, 2008

Play-Doh and Popsicles

Sarah is almost 18 months and that makes me wonder where on earth time goes. A year ago she couldn't even crawl and now she's into everything. She is very much into Sabine right now and wants to so everything that she does. She still sits on the potty occasionally because Sabine does. Today Sabine wanted to play with Play-Doh, so that means Sarah does too. It was her first time playing with it and she had fun tearing it up into tiny peices. She also taste tested some and gave it a huge thumbs down. Whoever decided to make Play-Doh edible but also gross tasting was a genius. Most will spit it out but those who follow through and swallow won't die either. Here are the pics: I bought the girls some Popsicles because it is SO hot here. It was 100 degrees today. Yuck. After dinner I put them outside to eat them and they made a huge mess. Well, Sarah did anyway. I had to hose down the pavement because I don't want ants marching into my home. Sarah didn't eat much of hers, it was mostly on the ground. And she won't hold the stick. She holds the pop the whole time. Yummy!:
No, this is NOT Alli!!!
In other news, my girls braved the ink tonight. That's right they got tattoos. After I did Sabine's she said to me "Mom, is Darah gettin' a cantoon?" So Sarah got a tattoo also. Why I did this, I don't know. I know full well those things are going to take weeks to disappear. Sarah is the first picture, Sabine the 2nd:

Lovin' Summer!

1 comment: