Today Sabine said this to me-
"Mom, I'm gonna get my bownria stuff and put on my bownria stuff and be a bownria."
To which I replied-
"You what?"
She repeated the whole thing and thank goodness I got it on the second try. She was going to get her ballerina stuff and be a ballerina. I should get paid for this.
3 comments:
Ok, about the picture on the side. Sarah, Emma and is the other one Annie? I honestly can't tell!
PS-I understood what Sabine was trying to say on the first time reading it. :)
Cait, so did I actually but I HAD to make sure I was hearing it right. It was so out there. So nanynanypoopoo. And yes, That is Annie. So cute, huh?
I miss hearing Sabine talk, it's so cute. The pics of Sarah and Sabine are also so cute, what good "disters" they are. That is quite the yawn Annie has going on in that picture, I guess she thought Emma and Sarah were boring that day. It's so fun to see them that small again.
Post a Comment