I hope these 2 always feel this kind of love for each other:
Sarah doesn't have any problem posing for the camera: Cousin Adam is here this week, having fun with the girls: He babysits at night while Matthew and I take romantic walks through the neighborhood. Isn't this romantic?: My baby is exhausted. No naps on Sunday. Notice her leg.:
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The picture in the Snowbird shirt with the binky.....DARLING!!!!
So CUTE!! One of these days when your girls go missing,...um, don't come knocking on my door, okay? It's possible I'll have moved to an undisclosed location.
Hey, Paige's comment and mine just bumped into each other in Comment Outerspace. There was a delay while they jostled for second and third place. I lost. Weird, huh?
4 comments:
The picture in the Snowbird shirt with the binky.....DARLING!!!!
I want to nibble on Sarah's arms. I tried today and she didn't enjoy it.
Are you liking expecting Adam? We must discuss.
So CUTE!! One of these days when your girls go missing,...um, don't come knocking on my door, okay? It's possible I'll have moved to an undisclosed location.
Hey, Paige's comment and mine just bumped into each other in Comment Outerspace. There was a delay while they jostled for second and third place. I lost. Weird, huh?
Post a Comment