Sunday, June 29, 2008

Time For Some Gratitude

These two are my pinch hitters:
The lady in red is my Mother-in-law, Cheryl, and the other lady is her sister whom we all call Aunt Liz even though she's really Matthew's Aunt. My girls call her Auntie Wiz. These two have had a huge influence in my kid's lives, as they live very close and are ALWAYS ready and willing to help us out. They offer babysitting ALL the time and enjoy spending time with Sabine and Sarah. They let the girls come over and completely take over the house. They spoil them with treats and hugs and kisses and alot of their time. I'm really grateful for this. They have made having 2 kids so close together so much easier than it could have been. Grandma, who they call "Nama" is one of their favorite people. And mine. She dispenses excellent advice that I actually take and use. She is about as non-judgemental as one can be and I love spending time with her. Aunt Wiz comes to my aid weekly. She usually gets an hour's notice from me to "please take the girls" and she has never said no. She accepts payment in the form of Diet Coke. Can it get any better than that? I enjoy sharing this "habit" with her because it's never fun to drink alone. She also makes it fun for my kids to be at her house (she lives with Cheryl). I don't think Sabine would let anybody but Aunt Liz dip her feet in yogurt and then put ziplocs over them to help her owies feel better. I'm so grateful for all of the help they give me, which would take pages to list. This would be my public thankyou, so THANKYOU!

No comments: