Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A Petition to My Husband

Dear Husband,
This is my current digital camera:

This camera was first maufactured in December of 2003. That was almost FIVE years ago. Do you know the advancements in technology that have officially made this the worst camera ever? The other day we had this conversation:

M- "Nique, when are you gonna blog again? We miss your blogging."

S- "Um as soon as I have a camera that will take decent pictures because I take lots of pictures and I need a better one."

That wasn't the whole conversation but it's the part that matters for this post. There are alot of places, events and activities that the girls and I have gone to in recent weeks and I don't have a single picture because my camera sucks. Here is a short list:

-Portland, where we did the zoo and lots of fun family stuff. We were there for 2 weeks.

-We spent two weeks in Utah with my family and yours and I don't have a picture. Not one. Because my camera sucks.

-Kristin and Jenny came here for a week. We did pool days, park days, Girl's night out, Father's Day, The Wharf, and Santa Cruz. No pictures.

I NEED a new camera. I WANT a new camera. And then I can blog again.

Love,

Your Amazing Wife

Just so everyone knows, I don't make big purchases without agreement from Matthew. That's why I'm not just going out and buying a camera. I know he'll come around eventually. Especially because he misses my blogging. Sign my petition by commenting, please!

5 comments:

Caitlin said...

Look at Costco for a camera. We got ours there and we love it. It's a nice camera and it was only $190 or something like that.

Kristin said...

Don't ask me where you can find this, but the other day I saw a 10 megapixel camera on the internet for about 200 dolla. That's better than the rest of your friend's and families cameras. Look at Canon, Sony cameras. And Matthew, speaking as Shauna's stand-in photographer, please buy Shauna a camera! Bottom line, you don't need to spend more than $200 for a really nice camera.

nocramponsinthehouse said...

Shauna,

you are being al little too subtle here... Perhaps you should consider a more direct approach?

Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

Matthew you know how 'Nique gets when shes not happy about something. You better stop at Costco on your way home. And don't show up with JUST a camera...you know she'll ask you why you didn't get her a slice of pizza while you were there.

Cathy said...

Get that girl a camera!