The answer-They all scare the crap out of Sarah. If she happens to come by one while she's crawling around the house, she becomes stricken with fear. She rears away from it and starts doing a panicky cry. I have to hold her until the offender is dealt with. Which requires me picking it up and putting it out of her sight. But remember I'm holding her as I do this, so she freaks out in my arms, pushing and shoving the bad thing away. When I first discovered this fear of hers I did what any good mother would do and I had fun with it. You know, putting them in her path, tickling her belly with them and so on. She probably has nightmares about it. I know exactly where this all started too. Her Papa has a singing Christmas Moose that sings "Grandma got run over by a Reindeer"! He bounces and moves around whilst singing and Sarah had a fit the first time she saw it. And she has a fit everytime I tease her with it. I hope noone comes to take my children away. And please don't let the authorities know about the torture.
Friday, December 28, 2007
Just a quick test!
Okay, here's the question- What do these 3 things have in common?



The answer-They all scare the crap out of Sarah. If she happens to come by one while she's crawling around the house, she becomes stricken with fear. She rears away from it and starts doing a panicky cry. I have to hold her until the offender is dealt with. Which requires me picking it up and putting it out of her sight. But remember I'm holding her as I do this, so she freaks out in my arms, pushing and shoving the bad thing away. When I first discovered this fear of hers I did what any good mother would do and I had fun with it. You know, putting them in her path, tickling her belly with them and so on. She probably has nightmares about it. I know exactly where this all started too. Her Papa has a singing Christmas Moose that sings "Grandma got run over by a Reindeer"! He bounces and moves around whilst singing and Sarah had a fit the first time she saw it. And she has a fit everytime I tease her with it. I hope noone comes to take my children away. And please don't let the authorities know about the torture.
The answer-They all scare the crap out of Sarah. If she happens to come by one while she's crawling around the house, she becomes stricken with fear. She rears away from it and starts doing a panicky cry. I have to hold her until the offender is dealt with. Which requires me picking it up and putting it out of her sight. But remember I'm holding her as I do this, so she freaks out in my arms, pushing and shoving the bad thing away. When I first discovered this fear of hers I did what any good mother would do and I had fun with it. You know, putting them in her path, tickling her belly with them and so on. She probably has nightmares about it. I know exactly where this all started too. Her Papa has a singing Christmas Moose that sings "Grandma got run over by a Reindeer"! He bounces and moves around whilst singing and Sarah had a fit the first time she saw it. And she has a fit everytime I tease her with it. I hope noone comes to take my children away. And please don't let the authorities know about the torture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
you're a little more dedicated to my b-day countdown than you were to your Christmas one......WHY???!!!!!
Poor Sarah, didn't know the bunny would be traumatic!
Ummm, Max didn't really say this, it was me posing as Max. Now the kids have helped me set up my own account-yea!
Post a Comment