We had a fun day in San Francisco today. We can't be sure but we think this was our first trip into the city as a family of four. The girls loved every minute of it except when I made Matthew hunt for the PERFECT and free parking spot. Which of course doesn't exist but we found something almost perfect and kind of cheap, comparably. Anyway, we walked around and went into a few stores to look at all the stuff we can't afford. We ate lunch at The Cheesecake Factory and once again ordered food for the kids. WHEN, are we going to learn???? The portions there are huge and we all could have eaten one meal together. We went and saw the tree in Union Square, which was not lit up but still fun to see. The girls ran around the little shopping square and tuckered themselves out for the drive home. When I was putting Sabine in the stroller, I reached under her bum to get the buckle and shoved my finger into some pidgeon poop. I tried to tell myself it was chocolate, like the time I put my finger in cat poop in my mom's closet and she told me, through her laughing-so-hard-she's-crying-laugh, that it was chocolate. It wasn't chocolate, it was cat poop. And this wasn't chocolate either. Sabine had sat in the poop and then sat in the stroller right away. My nails are long, and it was jammed under them. All I had were baby wipes and Purell, so that's what I used. The whole way home I thought of all the diseases I probably contracted from that grossness. Well, this is my last post of the year. Happy New Year everyone!

This is HALF a slice of grilled cheese

1 comment:
I had a really good laugh at your blog today...the kind that turns into crying. I can still picture you with the cat poop on your finger...too funny!
Post a Comment