I know one day I'll get over this whole deer thing, but not until Sabine does. She mentions it everytime we're in the car. This morning she wondered if that deer has a sister like Sarah. I said sure, why not? Anyway on to the cheer. If you know me at all, you know I'm not crafty. Craft stores scare and confuse me. I'd rather be stuck in a sporting goods store. With someone forcing me to pick out fishing rods, baseball mitts and cycling gear. Anyway, this morning I got crafty with alot of help from Matthew's Aunt Liz. I made this:
It's super easy to make and took me 30 minutes to put together after Liz did all the hard work. It's made of baby food jars, lights and shiny saran wrap. Isn't it awesome? Or should I say wasn't it awesome? Because after I got home and put it on my counter to show off my skills, this happened:
And THAT, is why I'm not crafty. But on to other happy news, Sabine had a great day today. At Grandmas house she took a spray bottle of disinfectant and thinking it was water to do her hair, put a direct shot of fluid into her left eye. I grabbed her and did emergency eye rinsing in the kitchen sink, and splashed water on her till she was choking and her shirt was soaked through. She had to go home shirtless. But THIS is the icing on the cake. Sabine saved me and Matthew a good $800 by performing her own frenectomy today. She was running around the house with an empty wrapping paper tube in her mouth. She had her tounge in the opening and ran the other end right into the couch, causing the tube to cut the little attachment under her tounge. It bled ALOT, but in the end she was a-okay! No picture for you there, though. She's keeping it pretty private.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh...your blog makes me laugh every time. Sabine is so funny!
Post a Comment