

...the bow atop my head. Now you may think I strategically placed my head there. But I didn't. That was by the grace of Santa that that happened. Now, I got alot of glares and sneers for forcing my children to meet Santa. I'm just saving myself the grief of 20 years later when the kids tell me that I never took them to see Santa. Now I have proof. Sabine flat out REFUSED to sit on his lap. Sarah didn't have a choice since she can't run yet. Of course as soon as the torture of my children was over, I was as red as Santa. The embarrassment of our audience in the foyer just about killed me. See, now I've risked my life to make my children happy, 20 years from now!
2 comments:
Atleast you had a Santa at your party! Our party was a talent show that NO ONE came to and there was no Santa. So disappointing.
Love your blog!
Post a Comment