Wednesday, December 19, 2007

It must run in the family!


I'm talkin' about crafts here! Okay, Sabine went to her playgroup today and made a delicious gingerbread house:
We came home and she threw an instant fit over not being allowed to devour it right then and there. I made her wait until after her nap. I'm so mean. Anyway, while she was napping and I was reading, this happened:


Maybe our kitchen is haunted. When she woke up she made a beeline for her treat and ate to her heart's content. And Sarah waited under the table hoping for Sabine to drop something, which she does everytime Sabine eats. Speaking of Sarah. She learned how to clap today. It's really cute and sometimes funny. She learned how to crawl up onto Sabine's toddler bed, but can't get down. So if I'm not there she has to fall off. Well, today she took some spills and after a particularly traumitizing one, she sat on the floor sobbing and then started clapping along with her tears. It was hilarious and I'm mad it's not on video. And just in case you wanted to see it, here's my Christmas Tree:


I have like 20 ornaments on there, you just can't see them in the picture. Ho, ho,ho!

No comments: