Thursday, August 13, 2009

200th Post

Well, that took me long enough. It took me almost two years to do 200 posts. When I logged on to blog I didn't realize it was going to be such a momentous occasion. Worthy of celebration, really. Anyway, what the original title was going to be was- "Sarah says.." Sarah hasn't gotten nearly enough blog space as she deserves. She's so cute and chubby and living in her own little world. She just floats through life blissfully unaware. And she's funny. She makes me laugh a lot. So here's what she said:

Watching a DVD, their was a promo for the Pinocchio DVD and Sarah, in a very excited voice, said "Mom, Dad, it's Tokyo!!!" It is so sad when they start to outgrow their language and speaking mishaps. Because I love that part of life. I love interpreting for other people what it is my child just said. I feel like I have inside information that only a mother could know.

Here's a pic of Sarah that I took today. I had a good laugh over her antics. And however cute I think she may be, this look just does NOT suit her:
In fact after adding that picture to my post I feel as if I need to defend her cuteness and post a picture of her that's not laughable.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't let her take that thing to preschool.

Kristin said...

"I'd love to come to your house right now, but I have the hiccups!"