Maisy May was born on July 30th at 11:53 AM. She weighed 7 lbs. 1 oz. (barely) and measured in at 19 1/2 inches. And she is CUTE!!! I'm very much in love with her and spend lots of time inhaling the smells from her neck. It's like sugar in there and she doesn't mind my sniffing unless she's hungry and then she mistakes my face for food. The girls just love her and help me out a lot during the day. Maisy is so cute I don't mind all of the sleep I'm missing because of her, but I can't wait til she sleeps through the night. I forgot how hard it is to be someone's food supply. And I'm in hot demand for that kid, let me tell you. Well, without further ado, my baby in pictures.
I love this pic because she is literally 2 minutes old and straight from Heaven:

MAD:

And some more:



3 comments:
LOVE the mad one....so cute!
She is soooo cute! And I love your name choice. And I love how her pacifier is half the size of her cute little face! :) It is nice to be reading your blog again. Thanks for posting!
SO CUTE. I love her. She is perfect.
Post a Comment