Maisy is 4 weeks old today. Weird, I know. I feel like I just brought her home yesterday. It's so fun having her here even if she exhausts me. Speaking of which, Maisy has kindly come up with her own daily schedule. When I suggested different timings for sleeping and eating she just passed gas or something and that was the end of that conversation. She likes things the way they are. I mean who wouldn't love waking up 2 or 3 times in the middle of the night to eat? I myself would choose ice cream or chocolate. Maisy chooses milk.
Maisy's Daily Schedule:
All day and all night- Eatsleeppoopeatsleeppoopeatsleeppoopeatsleeppoopeatsleeppoopeatsleeppoop and then poop some more just for good measure.
Occasionally:
Cry just enough to shake things up in the house. Try to cry at least once a day for no particular reason.
And that's about it. She is a really happy and content baby. My easiest, maybe. Should I go knock on some wood? She brings us so much joy and happiness. Hopefully the next 4 weeks are just as good!
2 comments:
There is just no way she is 4 weeks already. What a cutie.
the joys of a newborn...glad you are enjoying her even if it is on very little sleep!
Post a Comment