

A few nights ago, Sabine was sitting at the table eating her dinner. It was a nice little dinner but she wanted something more. This is the conversation that ensued-
Sab- "Mom, can I have some peaches?"
Me- "We don't have any peaches. Sorry."
Sab- "Damn."
Me- "What?"
Sab- "Damn."
Me- "Damn?"
Sab- "Yeah. Damn. We don't have any peaches."
My mouth fell open, then I tried to stifle my laugh, which made Sabine ask me why I'm crying, and then I calmly explained what was wrong and that she shouldn't say that word.
I'll give you one guess as to who it is that she learned that word from. I'll give you a hint- In the past 2 days whenever HE has wanted to say a naughty word, he has spelled it out instead. At least HE'S trying.
8 comments:
That's so damn funny!
At least she isn't swearing during her damn prayers! Yet.
I need to know who let loose in comment #1 and then had to delete it.
it was Hannah... :)
Hannah!!? Do we need to have an intervention?
Kristin. My mom accidently said posted her comment on my accout because I was signed in. Dont worry I made her delete it. I don't want people to think im as bad as Sabine!
Aaahhh, thanks for the explanation, Hannah. I just knew you couldn't possibly be as bad as Sabine and your MOM! Because just between you and me, your mom is kind of a potty mouth. :-)
I learn everything I know from my big sister. ;)
Post a Comment