Sunday, August 23, 2009

Start 'em Young I Say

For Sabine's birthday, I took her to get her toesies done with her cute little friend Bea. It was a surprise so Sabine had no idea where we were headed. This was in lieu of a friend party which had I attempted at this point in my life, would have landed me on an extended vacation in a nice rubber padded room. This was fun and easy. We did ice cream also, to make it more birthdayish. As a side note- When we got to the pedicure shop, Sabine wanted to leave. She didn't want her toes done and asked me why she had to do this. In the end she did it because Bea was excited about it.

On our way to the shop-Their feet barely hit the water-

Pose those toes-Sabine wanted to pose in the same bushes on the way back to the car-

1 comment:

Paige said...

I am horrifed by our spoiled kids. And also dying at the adorableness. Thanks for the cute pictures!