
As in pass right by the mashed potato sample at your local Costco. For those of you who have already partaken, there is no help for you. All you others, listen up. Today I took my kiddos to Costco to buy their staple food:

Don't even try to act like these are not in your freezer at this very moment. You know they are. Anyway, on the way to the freezer to get these fine peices of chicken, we passed a sample for Yukon Gold mashed potatos. I love mashed potatos. Why did I pass them up and not get a sample? Right then I didn't know. But someone was watching out for me because on the way back to the registers to pay I saw an atrocity. I was about 15 feet from the sample table and was debating whether to get one or not (they were probably cold- yuck), when all of a sudden the woman working at that table put her gloved finger into the far reaches of her mouth and started digging. And DIGGING! Oh now, if I had tried this sample on the
way to the chicken and then witnessed this on the way back, I would have been finding a trash bin to puke into. She took her finger out of her mouth as I was passing her and she immediately picked up a sample cup and said to Sabine "Here sweetie, you want some potatos?" I said "No thanks" and kept walking. She dug in her mouth for a good 5 seconds and then offered my child food from that hand. That is so repulsive. I'm sure lots of people today did not know that the potatos they were eating had been seasoned with a special something bacteria from this woman's mouth. I can only imagine that she was picking out a peice of those nasty chicken bakes they serve at the food court. I got a good look at that lady. I'll be steering clear of her table from now on.
No comments:
Post a Comment