I've had my eye on a bracelet and necklace set at Tiffany's for about 4 years. They (and eventually when we can afford to burn money, a pair of beeootiful diamond earrings, also from Tiffany's) are the only peices of jewelry I want. I am not really into accesorizing and these are perfect for me because they can be worn with anything and everything. Like all Winter when I wear track suits, they will glam it up a bit. Said necklace and bracelet can be seen in the above picture. I'll go back and get the girls' names engraved on them some day. Thanks Matthew, you ALWAYS come through on the gift end of things. I love them.
We had a fun (read not fun) dinner at our favorite pizza joint, Zachary's. They have delicious pizza and wonderful patrons that LOVE the behavior of our kids while at the restaurant. I just smile when we receive glares because what else can I do but stand up and say "I have kids, we too deserve to go out and eat occasionally, I'm sorry you chose to come here on the same night as us. Enjoy your meal if you can." I got kind of snap happy with my camera and got some good pics. Out of the 25 I took, I captured one of how each of us felt about our amazingly fun dinner out tonight:
Matthew:Sabine:
And just a few more that I like-
This one makes me laugh:
Two more:
6 comments:
You should've left Sabines hair...i love it! Cute pictures. Happy Birthday!
Oh my gosh. The photos from Zachary's are totally a crackup.
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday! I also think you should have left Sabine's hair. She did a fine job.
Also love the pics of the kids enjoying their pizza, especially Sarah. I've had the pleasure of eating at Red Robin and La Casa Estacada with you guys, so I fully understand the pleasure of eating out with the girls.
I can't see your beautiful new jewelry. Can we have a re-do/closeup picture?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NAPPY! I thought you were just kidding when you posted it was your bday on my blog. Ya know, a way to get a gift for no reason?! If I would have know you weren't bluffing I would have sent you the most amazing gift in the mail....shoot!
The hair looks like Fifi's on a daily basis. She thinks it looks good too.
Sarah under the chair at Zachary's is classic.
Happy Birthday! Ok, so I'm a little late...but I hope you at least got our message ON your birthday. I agree with Kristin, we need a jewelry close up. Love the dinner out pictures..your girls are dolls!
Post a Comment