Monday, September 29, 2008

Matthew, you got some 'splainin to do! (Title read in Ricky Ricardo fashion)


Dear Reader,
Please just ignore the crap all over my kitchen counters. Oh, and the sink full of dishes. Everyone knows I only clean when company is going to show up. Clearly, there wasn't any on this particular day. I was deleting pictures from my camera card and found these:
All I can say is, wow! Matthew?? And when you're telling me why the kids are on the counter and climbing a step stool and doing the dishes themselves, PLEASE don't say "But I was watching them". That will only make it worse.

6 comments:

Cathy said...

Ha! Ha! I love that both girls are in their undies...or diapers! I'd love to hear about this one...Matthew??

Anonymous said...

Gotta say I'm a pretty efficient Dad. I can watch the kids and do the dishes...those girls are awfully helpful though. Yep, really good at helping out...I thought it was cute.

Paige said...

I think he and the girls are efficient. How else are they supposed to unload if not for the step stools and counter standing? Although I'm Mama Dangerous and I just make my kids put the high things on the counter- at least they aren't getting their clothes dirty.

I'm just impressed that a man can participate in unloading a dishwasher at all. Sexist? yes. But true here.

Shauna said...

Paige, why did I knoooow you were gonna side with Matthew on this? I mean I really thought that!

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures...i love it!

Kristin said...

Okay, not to egg Matthew on, because that is SO not necessary, but that is hilarious. What teamwork!

I could use their help. My windows are dirty. Next time you guys visit, please bring their step ladder and squeegies.