Tuesday, November 11, 2008

OH! MY! GOSH!

Facts:
1. Sabine takes naps completely nekkid. (she gets really sweaty when she naps)
2. Sabine naps in my bed.
3. Sabine should not take naps with the parent that always falls asleep before her. (hint- it's NOT me)
4. Sabine knows an opportunity when she sees one.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


Things I've learned today:

1. Sabine is naughty.

2. Sabine cannot take naps with her dad.

3. I need to lock the bathroom door while Sabine naps.

4. I need to teach Sabine how to apply eyeliner, blush and lipstick correctly.

She's not sleeping in that middle picture, she's posing. I didn't photograph her legs because like I said, she sleeps nekkid. But let's just say she didn't ignore her legs. They were given just as much attention as her face and arms.

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Well, she looks pretty pleased with herself. Makeup is hard. I looked like that all the way through high school.

Anonymous said...

At least it's not sharpie.

jhoopes said...

So who was in more trouble...Matthew or Sabine?! ::)

J said...

I'm just glad that Sabine's coloring fun didn't make it onto your cute sheets.

Paige said...

that is so naughty. and so darn hilarious I'm glad she did it. My kids may as well be alone while Jeff is with them asleep. Hence the rain picture.