My big girl- being a scary pirate "ARGHH":
Just plain old happy. Those eyes, my gosh!:
In this picture she is looking at daddy, can you tell? She's so cute in this picture that it makes up for her talking back to me today:
My baby- I want to suck on her face. Her cheeks are a weakness for me:Sometimes my kids are so cute I want to crush them in hugs and devour them. Other times, not so much (see previous post).
3 comments:
Sabine looks so much older suddenly. And yes Sarah does look a bit like her Auntie Michele....she's a lucky girl that one.
They are adorable enough to eat. I know exactly what you mean about wanting to just smother them with hugs and kisses. Like you can't get enough! Of course, a few hours later you might be ready to run away for a few days. :)
Love those cute girls! When ya comin" out?
Post a Comment