My kids
did celebrate Halloween, I've just been sick and really not caring about blogging. So here's the Halloween re-cap:
Sabine was the cutest doggy on earth:

Sarah was the cutest ballerina on earth that was actually supposed to be a ladybug but wouldn't put on the costume: (bad pic, don't know why)

Matthew was Farmer Jed:


We had friends over for pizza first. I baked this pumpkin pizza after Papa Murphy made it:

Heading home, very tired and filled to the brim with candy:

I didn't dress up because I don't have any Halloween spirit. I didn't get a picture of me not having any Halloween spirit.
6 comments:
Still sick? I can take your girls tomorrow! I'm available.
The wagon--what a good idea! Cute costumes, too! No Halloween spirit?? Come on--what about the sunglasses and the hair?!?
The picture of Sarah on your side bar is making me laugh. She's completely cross-eyed because she's checking out her hat!
you could have walked around backwards with your shades on. Sick? hmmmmm
Ah, as you could tell from our blog, we haven't bothered to post any Halloween photos yet either. glad to have found your blog, I can e-stock you more comprehensively and efficiently!
Post a Comment