Sarah Belle is 2 today. Why, oh why? She's two and I'm trying to pretend she isn't. If I had the power to freeze her at 1 year and 364 days old, I would have. I couldn't wait for Sabine to turn 2. I welcomed it. For some reason, Sarah is affecting me in a different way.
She had a fun day though. Her Nama took her and Sabine to McDonalds for lunch and then to Costco to pick out flowers to plant. After a long nap, we had Nama and Papa and Aunt Liz over for a pizza party. Sarah has been talking about her "upcakes" for a week now and then when I put one on her plate, she wouldn't even touch it. Well, except to push it off of her plate and say "I no yike it."
So the day is done, my youngest is two, and I feel blue. As if it's even about me.
Happy Birthday Sarah!!
Enjoying our pizza (sorry for the blur):
Sarah and the only mini-van we'll ever buy:
"Upcake" time. Maybe next year she'll actually eat it:
Sabine, who thought today was her special day:
1 comment:
Cute pictures of Sarah's special day! I love that cute face. It's hard to watch those babies grow up :(
Post a Comment