Monday, December 8, 2008

Questions Answered

Here are the answers to the questions I've been getting:

How far along am I?- 5ish weeks
When am I due?- August 10th aka Sabine's birthday
Am I crazy?- Maybe, jury is still out
What do you want, boy or girl?- I love girls, I'll take what I am given
Why do I tell people so early?- Because pregnancies can be happy or sad, easy or hard and everything in between. I like having all the support I can get early on.

Thanks for all the congrats and well wishes!


Oh, and one more...Am I going to do the baby widget on my sidebar?- Uh, no.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's wrong with the baby widget? I like mine and Jenny likes hers. So there.

Kristin said...

Hi Shaun,

I will withhold my comments on the baby widget until we are alone. With fewer sisters viewing.

kk.

Lacy said...

Gotta be honest, I'm with you on the widget. It looks kind of scary bouncing around in that box all alien and stuff.

Sorry, Caitlin, if you read this, I still love your blog, widget and all.

Congrats, Shauna, August is a great birthday month, I'm the 3rd.

Aunna said...

Congratulations!! I thought you told me you were done! Famous last words... I said the same thing after number 2. I hope you're feeling good. Take care of yourself. Your stockings are beautiful! I have some cute ones I got from Pottery Barn that were much easier to acquire!

Anonymous said...

Let me explain my widget...I had a much cuter one from Lilypie.com that I wanted to use. No creepy floating baby in that one. It doesn't fit on my current blog format, and I'll probably change it to the cuter one later on.

jhoopes said...

I will read your blog whether you have a widget or not! :) And thanks for the helpful info.