Sunday, December 14, 2008

I'm A Disappoinment

I'm on vacation. I may be on vacation for up to 3 weeks. I think there will be very little blogging on my part and I thought I should warn my faithful readers. I feel especially bad that I'm skipping out on my weekly installmant of Sunday Confessional. I do have a small one for you, though it has nothing to do with me doing anything bad:
I missed my Dad tonight. We were at my step-mom's house for a Christmas dinner and it was weird to not have him walking around greeting people. Being in his house without him just didn't seem right. I shed a few tears but I had on full make-up and held most of it back. It's hard to do holidays without everyone there. It's not the same. But it was nice to think of him tonight and know he was watching us have fun.
See ya in January, unless I get the urge to blog...unlikely.

No comments: