Sabine on the hunt for the perfect tree. She picked it out:
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
O Christmas Tree
We won't be in town for Christmas this year and I don't want to put up a tree only to take it down before we leave. Leaving it up is not an option because if I do, it will catch on fire while I'm gone. So, we took the kids to pick out a tree that will be put up at Nama's house. They think it is their tree and that she is "babysitting" it for us while we're gone. Picking out trees in December while wearing t-shirts is just weird. I almost bundled the kids up to make it look authentic, but it's a farce anyway so I kept it real in that department. Pics:
Sabine on the hunt for the perfect tree. She picked it out:
Daddy and Sarah- and I thought she looked like me, I was wrong!:
Sabine found it! Sarah pointing out "la luna", her words, not mine:
All done! If you have anything to say about Matthew's hair, leave it in my comments. If it's something in favor of his current hairstyle, leave your comment elsewhere. Please help me on my quest to get him to chop off that rug!:
Merry Christmas!
Sabine on the hunt for the perfect tree. She picked it out:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I actually kind of like Matthews hair...it makes him and Sarah look more alike. Did you blowdry and tease Sarahs hair...it looks very styled. Cute pictures....I cannot wait to see you guys!!!! 11 DAYS!!!!!
I love Matthew's hair...very now! Sarah's hair actually is "as is" if you just brush it out of the bath and leave it...very cute!
I didn't do anything to Sarah's hair. That's how it looks if I just leave it. Seriously, me, blowdry her hair...that's funny!
I'm going for the "elsewhere" comment. I'm from the 80s- I like long hair.
You are a star to even think about the tree- fake ones can always be put up and never burn down...
You guys know Paul Mitchell? If he likes Matthew's new style, I'd leave it alone! He would know!
Ok Shauna I have to ask...do your cats play with matches..if not... how on earth will your tree burn down when your in another state??? And today... I still like the hair...he looks younger.
Um... I'm with Shauna on the hair thing. It's bad. Matthew, you should probably consider a haircut.
Dear Matthew,
I love your hair. I think that it looks very good on you. Dont listen to anyone else, I know what I'm talking about. That hair style is very...in...right now. Dont cut it.
Love Lauren
:D
Wow Matthew, your faithful women come out of the woodwork! I should let you know it's hard to please Hannah. I think your long hair takes about 10 years off of you.
Post a Comment