This morning Sabine and Sarah were playing a serious game of dollhouse. They asked me to take pictures of their doll family on an outing and I obliged. As I shot away with my camera I thought "Man, I'm mad at all the cute things these two do and I can't blog about it because of my stupid computer issue." That's what I thought and it put me into action. I felt a fury rising inside me and I popped my card out of the camera and shoved it hard into Mr. "f" drive.
Nothing.
5 minutes later, still nothing.
Me, agitated. I call across to Matthew-
S- "Matthew, do we have another one of these things?"
M- "Another what? I can't see what you're holding up."
S- "Another (looking at the words on the thing) um, Memory Stick Duo Adapter."
M- "Yeah, it's up on the thing. But I'm telling you Shaun, it's just not gonna work. It's broken."
S- "We'll see about that!" (this muttered under my breathe)
I grab the other one off of the thing and pop it into the thingy and then ram my camera card into it and well, what do you know? All of a sudden I am able to get pictures pulled up. I felt like jumping up and down and screaming-
"I DID IT!!!!", over and over again but I didn't, I mantained my composure.
And now I'm mad that all these months have gone by and it was just the easiest little fix to get my pictures onto Blogger. And I figured it all out. Lil' ol' me. Imagine that.
Sooo, glad I get to keep Sabine. I was getting worried.
This is how I really feel about the whole thing:
"I AM WOMAN, HEAR ME ROAR!!!"
Ok, Maybe I went a little overboard there, but I've always wanted to say or type those words. And now that I have, I never will again because I feel a bit silly.
I expect, no, I DEMAND, welcome back comments and congratulatory niceties. It's only fair.
I adore my children. I love that this photo shoot was important to them. And that's why it's important to me. Now I feel all stressed out about being back. I'll do my best to impress.
7 comments:
I forgot that your girls have bangs now. I couldn't figure out why Sarah looked so different. They look cute on both of them.
dying from the cute. congrats on your technological gifts.
Oh my.. they both look so much older and bigger!!!! And you have creepy looking dolls..especially the first one.
Well, it's about TIME!!
Welcome back, baby!
Isn't it the best feeling to fix something yourself?
Yeah! Way to go! Nice to have you back. :) Oh, and I am impressed.
I had no clue you cut bangs, so cute. It makes them both look so much older, especially Sabine.
Post a Comment