Monday, September 21, 2009

My Gold Digger

Sabine picks her nose. I'd call it a hobby. She thinks it's funny when I ask her if she's digging for gold. Sometimes I think she's going to lose her finger up there. I was fine when she was just a nose picker. Now she's a picker AND an eater. That is just gross. Anyway, the other day I was clipping my kids fingernails (I do a marathon session- that is 30 fingernails and 30 toenails.) and it was Sabine's turn. I was about halfway through with her when she looked down at her recently cut "picking" fingernail. She said "Oh no! Now I can't pick my boogies and eat them!" She wasn't just trying to be silly, either. This was said in all seriousness. Why, WHY, do kids have to pick their nose and eat it?

Sarah, thank goodness, hasn't even found that hole yet. Or if she has, she doesn't care to explore up there. It's only a matter of time, I'm sure.

No comments: