Saturday, September 15, 2007

Oh no we di'int!!!

I think Matthew and I are quite possibly the first people in either of our families to have a blog. You can call or e-mail your congratulations. Anyhow, I (shauna) think it would be fun if others did this also. However, I am pretty sure you have to have a g-mail account to access our blog cuz we did it through g-mail. So, Ummmm, if you have questions about this and how to do it call me. Let's do this people! As Matthew just so kindly pointed out, we are about 2 years behind the rest of the nation.

Ciao, Shauna

6 comments:

Shauna said...

Shauna is pretty excited about her new blog so I better start seeing some other comments posted on here as well. Come on, don't hold back you old "Fuddy Duddies".

Kristin said...

Uh, ok, I'll get right on that. Except I don't know how to get the cute dots all over my page. I also see below that I can use some HTML tags. What the heck is that? Anyone? Anyone?

But congratulations on your blog. I'll check in to see what you're doing. Maybe I'll find some inspiration.

nocramponsinthehouse said...

Jay says,

OK, blogging is just fine. Please [Matthew and Shauna] provide some excellent political satire and funny family jokes. Living with Matthew should be hilarious so let the stories fly. Kristin and I have a blog page but charge EU 100 per month for access. Seeing as the no one in the family would waste RU 100 to see my ramblings no one would visit.

Caitlin said...

I think I need some help figuring things out.

Anonymous said...

nocramponsinthehouse????? Wow J very creative!! I'm just enjoying reading all the blogs and comments.....I think my blog would be boring. I'll see how good you guys are at keeping up with it first.

Hannah Amis said...

When are you going to add something new to your blog? I keep on checking and nothing.